Thursday 12 November 2015

Free post

Hi guys,
Today we have a free post.
Please remember NO COPYING AND PASTING! (sorry for shouting)

Write a minimum of 220 words  and 3 comments.

Today I'll write about my pet Kat.
I have had a number of pets in my life. From birds to therapins, dogs and cats, however, I had never had a pet for so long. Kat is 15 years old now and apart from being lazy and moaning most of the time, he is in good shape.
I have to say that I have mixed feelings with Kat. I found him in the street long ago. He had a bad leg and one of his eyes was shut. He had been treated badly but he was so little and looked so helpless. I had to keep him.
The funny thing is Kat is black and green eyed. Very handsome. However, he shows all the negative things that cats are described for.
He only gets close to you for food. He attacks you behind your back. I can't think of other stuff but it is bad enough as it is. I think he is in love with my husband.
I still feel sorry for him. I think the fact that he was treated badly in the past is probably the reason for his behaviour.
The vet saw him a few months ago and said he would probably live another couple of years. I felt very sad because I cannot imagine a life without him

I don't have a picture of him because I lost most my phone pictures :(

No comments:

Post a Comment